Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Team Reconvenes









The entire crew is back together at Hintertux, which is nice. The Horsefeathers crew was received warmly and were happy to shred with their team mates again.
The Elite girls worked on backside 180s (a must-have trick that they passed by for 360s). Dan Landy and Connor Callen developed their switch frontside spins and Ezra is getting his frontside spins corked out. Progression for all came quick, which signals a bountiful year.
As the T-Bar passes the BX Course I was able to witness some of the work Ross' crew was gettin' done. Josh easily ran the line of 4 BMX style kickers and Mike Perle easily runs the entire course. I came across Noelle Edwards in the slope course and saw some smoothly grabbed 180s get stomped. This young lady is enamored with Austria and making the most of her time.
One thing I did not witness but heard plenty about was CHIP LINTON'S backside 720 in the jump line. I am going to make sure I see it tomorrow.
With all the work getting done I was not able to shoot many new shots, so I am sharing some of my unused shots. Enjoy!


EZRA RACINE STALEFISH AT HORSEFEATHERS (MAKE SENSE?)








BIBA MEETS THE FAMOUS LICHA






PHOEBE NOVELLO SENDS A BACKSIDE 180 OVER LUNCH LAND

No comments: