Friday, December 7, 2012

DEVO IS @ COPPER

The DEVO team has been at Copper for about two weeks. I have been so stoked to ride and coach these up and coming rippers. While spending time with these energy filled maniacs, I have noticed each one has their own specific style. I have put together some shots that give a sence of what I have been witnessing on a daily. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do !



KIRK TEARE

                                                                                                                         KIERSTEN EDWARDS
RAKAI TAIT

                                                                                                                  BRANDON BISCHOFF

TAIAROA TAIT

                                                                                                          MIKE BOYLAN


No comments: